What to Expect When Remodeling Your Kitchen or Bathroom
The process of remodeling your kitchen or bathroom is just that: a process. We cannot simply go into your home, tear down your existing room, and build a brand new kitchen or bath in its place. We start by working with you to understand what you desire from your remodeling project. Only then can we proceed to transform your kitchen or bathroom into a showplace of which you’ll be proud!
Here is a checklist of how our remodeling process works:
- Initial in-home inspection
- Design Meeting- combining your input with our expertise
- Preparation of estimate
- Choosing materials- cabinets, countertops, flooring, fixtures, etc.
- Finalized design- combines design with materials used
- Demolition- tearing down unwanted aspects of existing room (this can be noisy and dusty!)
- Construction- your design becomes a reality as we install new flooring, walls, ceiling, electrical, plumbing, fixtures, appliances – the works!
- Cleanup – proper, environmentally friendly disposal of excess materials and waste
This process results in the beautifully crafted kitchen or bathroom that you have dreamed about. Throughout the process our designers and installation crews work closely with you to make sure your voice is heard. We will also make sure that we are working in a timely and courteous manner, limiting the amount of time we are in your home and minimizing disruption of your daily activities.
As full-service home remodelers in Bloomington, we can provide you with everything necessary to complete this process on time and on budget. We will finalize the design with you before beginning construction to avoid costly changes down the road.
To find out more about this process or to get started on your new kitchen or bathroom, contact Pritchett Brothers Construction today.
Get Started with a Bloomington Remodeling Estimate
Call Pritchett Brothers Construction today at (877) 388-9080 to schedule an in-home consultation and estimate for home remodeling in Bloomington.